Monday, March 30, 2009

Today was the official start of Term 2 with tutorials and lectures resuming.
It's also the day where I turn over a new leaf and start to mug!
PE was so tiring, and I hate the wheelbarrow exercise. During GP, we watched The Inconvenient Truth which was initially interesting but which was actually really long and dozy.

After school, I caught Confessions of a Shopaholic with MORE THAN HALF the touch rugby team, namely Szewan Me Sharron Shaoyun Ziying(haha that's how little people we have in our team).
It's really nice!!!! Super hilarious!!! And I realised it's been a long time since I've watched such a nice chick flick.



JUST LOOK AT HER EYES!




This was the scene I laughed the most!


I'm off to doing Maths tutorial. Omg I'm surprised at my own determination.

No comments: