Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yesterday, I travelled to the North side of Singapore and everything just felt so alienish. I think this is only the 2nd time I've been to this part of the country and I just felt totally out of place and lost ha ha.

Sent my mum off to Macau and then travelled down to City Hall to meet the Usuals for Jess & Bano's birthday celebration. Astons @ Suntec. The oreo ice cream cake was really nice yum yum.

Happy Birthday Bano & Jess!






Then had make-up tuition at Bishan. The tuition centre is really cool, it's like a bomb shelter and there is no reception inside which kind of forces students to listen attentively to the teacher. Smart! Travelled back and met Chunkiat who is as lame and gay as ever. At night, Jess Nana Zhanrui and I went to Yishun Orchid Country Club to watch Bano play his inter-club bowling competition.
It was cool, as we never watched Bano bowl before and there were many many awesome bowlers too. It's like in a game, someone can strike 8 times and spare the other 2 times! Cool right? Kevin lookalike and the Christopher guy were really good. Bano too!
Bano's team won in the end :D

My favourite girls of all time




I LIKE I LIKE THIS PICTURE ALOT














AT this point of time, I realised there's TOO many pictures.
So to sum it up,









Touch Rugby Team 08/09



Tuition again later -.-
Off to do some homework.
Aberligerski!

No comments: