Sunday, October 04, 2009

Hello!
Sharron wants me to blog so here I am.
She got hit by a leaf right smack on her face Friday night because she did something naughty.... Her expression was classic. I should totally take it down but I could not stop laughing ha ha.
This weekend was great fun but the following weeks are going to be all work no play (other than the small trip to kukup island with family, szewan & dyanna!) because there is only 35 more days to the dreaded A's!
Friday was Bio MCQ which marks the end of prelims.
Saturday: Woken up early in the morning to go walk around ECP with family + Mac's breakfast. Met up with Szewan & Dyanna after that to go shop! We finally came out of our shell and went to Haji Lane ha ha ha! I haven't been there till Sat. Shop shop shop. Then went to Zhanrui's house for potluck which was really good in my opinion. The food was great esp the HORFUN. Watched "Showtime" which was hilarious and insulting and nice and touching all add up together... Thank you!
Sunday: Watched "Accident" with S,Z,P,B,Z,N. I could totally be a scriptwriter right Ziying? Lunch @ Macs. Talk talk talk. Plan plan plan outing overseas! I can't wait for A's to be over ohman.

WE ARE GETTING BACK RESULTS TMRW OMG....!

Boys and girls,

No comments: