Wednesday, April 08, 2009

PW RESULTS IS RELEASED TMR.
OMG I FEEL SO STRESSED.
I know I am not going to get an A, and I'm expecting a B.
Please don't let it be a C!

The past week passed by so quickly.
April's Fool Day was kind of boring cus noone actually tried fooling people? Other than HAN ZIYING. She pretended that she fell off a bus in the morning and sprained her ankle. She was limping the whole day. She is a seriously nothing better to do girl.
Chem Spa went rather successful cus I got the pure crystals yay!
Sports Day is something I don't want to talk about.
HC Dinner at Hongkong Cafe was nice! We played 5 10 15 20 25... game which was so entertaining and we talked alot. Delta finally managed to have a dinner tghr! More more to come :D
Chalet at Ecp was fun. Especially Blind Mice at the playground!

Recently, trainings have been so much tougher. But definitely satisfying.
We have PT before every training :(
But it's all for winning something in May! Jiayou team! :D
The new coach is really patient and we have to have a rugby book now.
I hope everything will pay off.

Travelling to Serangoon every Wednesday is tiring because Serangoon is so freaking far ahh omg! And every week we have to spend 10bucks to take cab back. But it's getting better now and I seem to be enjoying it more and more. Derrick says Szewan is fairer now and looks like she hasn't been training HAHAHA.

Signing off
-Alexis!

No comments: