Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hihi blog, I'm back!
Today's training made me so dirty, and my toenail dropped out after Krystal stepped on my toes with her boots. Eunice was busy with school so sweet Gen came to coach us. Overall,it was quite a boring training today.
Milo Dino + prata opposite after training with Geraldine, Alicia and Barbie. Now they know some secrets of mine. Shhhhhhhhhh.
Released 17th Delta HC results today. It is quite sad that some people couldn't get in not cus they aren't good but cus of teachers :(
I really want ______ to be in too! (P.s: read Sharron's blog)

Megahouse Swinging Sixties last Friday was great!
Even though rehearsals really drove me crazy, and there were still some technical hitches here and there, I think overall, everything was good. The turn up rate and high atmosphere were much better than what I expected! YAY YAY.
I love 16th House Committee!
:)

5/9 Touch Rug Team


Retro!


Scandalous S & Zp


:D


Voguelicious -


HAHA Zp looks happy?






Geraldine!



I spent the whole Sunday out.
Went to Orchard for facial with Sharron! First time doing facial and it is actually not that bad. Quite fun and relaxing. I fell asleep half way!
Then went to Ben's house to play and watch Star Awards!
We played Game of Life & mahjong.
HAHAHA Everyone should have seen how serious Sharron was about playing Game of Life by explaining everything nicely, while the guys were like sian zzz okok I know just hurry up HAHAHA

Game of life!










Mahjong!





LOOK AT BEN!



MATHS TEST TMRW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

P.S: Good luck Peck & Dandan for swimming nationals tmrw!
P.P.S: And good luck Jessica Wong for your match tmrw too! :D

It's so hard to forget, if when everytime I see you, the feeling comes back.

No comments: