Monday, May 11, 2009

It's been a busy long weekend!

Friday was Changhong's birthday and we had a surprise mini party for him!
P.S: The cake was really nice! It was in a shape of a burger.



Birthday Boy!


Szewan getting whipped cream by Ruihao


I was trying to protect my face from whipped cream


Evidence of Ruihao bullying


ARH MANN SO SPASTIC!




Group!


6 9



Had dinner with Dan Dan at Simpang Bedok.
Tissue Prata is really nice!
Then we went to her house playground to talk for a really long time, which then led to a visit to her house. Her house has alot of antiques!
THANK YOU Dan Dan for treating me to dinner and accompanying me when I was upset :D!

Saturday morning was spent doing the night walk trail and amazing race. Omg, the night walk trail was so muddy and I walked in the mud WITHOUT SHOES! It was so tiring and disgusting :(
I was so glad when I saw light and got out of the trail.

I love 16th HC!


Lunch at Mos with Gamma + Tuition + Dinner with Charles, Rachel, Zac, Thalia & Justina @ Swensens Bugis + Dessert with theUsuals at Coffee Club + got new carousel from Jared Yay!

Jamie! I missed you!


TheUsuals (Complete! :)




I was so tired that I slept the whole Sunday morning.
Celebrated Mother's Day at Big Auntie's house with many many crabs and curry chicken and roast duck and nian gao and dessert jelly longan.
Happy Mother's Day Mummy!
Hope you liked the bag :)

Today travelled down to SAJC for a friendly with them.
SA Junior School has this really fun tapping game that had us warming up and perspiring even before the game started haha.
During the first game we lost really badly 4-0 due to some ......
Then it started to rain and we had to postponed our match to Wednesday. Hopefully we get to redeem ourselves then hehe.
Went to eat nice beancurd (recommended by Sharron) and lunch at a nearby coffee shop.
And to Xiang & Stef: PHANTOM BUS AHHHHH!
Went home and bathe before meeting Sharron to study at Pasir Ris library. I'm so hardworking right!!!! Hehe, I did Gp compre and some chemistry equilibrium.
Ben came and joined us for dinner and we studied all the way till 9.
Had fun studying and talking and it made me think of last year JCT!
DBS-M once again hahahahahahahaha
I interrogated Ben on the way home until he can't stand it, but now I know hehehehehe.

Tomorrow's school day again zzzzzzzzzzzzz

This song is my soulmate!

You never cross my mind at all
That's what I tell myself
What we had has come and gone
You're better off with someone else
It's for the best, I know it is
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside

And I turn around
You're with her now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
Not over you


Memories
Supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it be this hard
Should be strong
Moving on
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside

And I turn around
You're with her now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Maybe I regret
Everything I said
No way to take it all back, yeah
Now I'm on my own
How I let you go
I'll never understand
I'll never understand

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

I'm just a little too not over you

No comments: