Tuesday, May 05, 2009

There's so much to memorise for bio spa skill A!
Sigh. I can't watch gossip girl tonight.
At least schl was rather slack and fun today.
Maybe it's cus there's no Gp and also I think I pay more attention during tutorials when I did my work.
Had a mini mini og8 catch up in the library. We shld have another outing soon! :)
I like slacking in HC room.

Ps: Shaoyun aka Misty is crazy today. I can't stand her. I just feel like stuffing a piece of cloth into her mouth each time she speaks.

Tmrw is Wednesday!
I am craving for sausage mcmuffin breakfast but Sharron Ong doesn't want to accompany me :(

From now on, people shld only ask me out to study!
With the exceptions of Calvin, who can invite me to his hse to play guitar hero; or the random outings to Ben's hse; Shuhua & Mel can ask me out for lunch and meet ups with the Usuals!

Yay I'm turning into a mugger. -:!
This is something I'm proud of hehe.

No comments: