Monday, May 25, 2009

LAST SATURDAY, TJ TOUCH RUGBY TOOK PART IN TOUCH FOOTBALL SINGAPORE AND EMERGED 7TH yay yay.
It's really an achievement for us and I am glad that our trainings paid off!
Saw coachie Xueting there and I realised I miss her :(
It was a rewarding hot day and I am burnt and tanned now.

Today is a long day and the only motivation that pulled us all along was Seoul Garden! Yishan had some coupons for ladies night and we went to eat Seoul Garden for only $11.20. Top of my list for big eater is ETHER KUM YU LING. She can seriously eat omg. She ate many chicken prawn beef mutton RICE noodles icecream egg sausage fishball and others and still wasn't full! She totally owns seriously.

There's bio class test tmrw but there's so much to study and so little time!

Disappointments happen for a reason

No comments: