Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I had a well spent youth day(s) after the mind blowing JCTs!
Monday, I watched Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen with my bro. The movie is really really good. Been so long since I saw a nice action-packed movie. I like Optimus Prime and Bumblebee!
Shopping with Szewan and Sharron in town after that and I didn't buy much. I spent most of my money on Szewan & DanDan's presents and got myself tank tops and a pair of shoes.
Night time it was mahjong time at Leon's house which definitely can be classified as a disaster. I was the ultimate loser and lost all my money, including my cab fare but luckily I managed to catch the last 31 bus home.
Minds cafe today! :)
Went with the touch ruggers to celebrate Szewan's birthday. We played uglyuglyugly, big taboo, guess who, perfect sense and CLUEDO! I really like to play cluedo. Too bad Zi and I died half way hahaha. And everyone was really tired nearing 6. Who knew playing board games was so mind-exhausting too.

School is officially reopening tmrw but it still feels so holiday-ish.
But soon, I'll be such a mugger that everyone will kowtow to me and chant mugger queen. Honestly! Claudia, don't you dare roll your eyes at me.

And on a quick and happy note,
I joined 罗志祥 official fan club with Jess's friend Huiyu!
:DD

No comments: