Friday, July 24, 2009

I know this sounds weird, but .... I think blogging is rather addictive.
Once I start to blog, I can't help wanting to blog everytime I switch on the computer.
It's just like Jing describing to me about eating chilli beef fries at Superdog.

Studied at expo today with Shermaine and Yishan and guess who I met?
The one and only Koh Ah Dao!
She's forever so funnily retarded ha ha ha,
And I love the Portuguese egg tart sold at Macau Express at Expo. It makes me think of Hongkong. I want to go there again to eat and shop and exercise!

Dinner was at Kenny Rogers with my favourite girls.
JTS!
Thank you Gen, Crystal, Jasmine, Denise, Lee Chuang, Surin, Elaine, Elena, Jolene, Jana, Christine, Jessica & Nicole!
Total bill amounted to $500+ I think.
We made so much noise that the manager had to come and tell us to lower down our volume cus' the customers all requested to sit away from us HAHA!
Szewan and I were so high throughout the meal and thanks Shimin for your fingers :D










HAHA caught LeeChuang unglam!


Post more after Szewan uploads them to Facebook!

Gwen! Go check this out,
(http://sugoideas.com/100-2009-07-22/2/)
This is the effect I am trying to create, though not that successful! HAHA.
See 5.16min and 5.47min!

I met Colleen today!
She's still the same as last time ha ha,
study date soon I promise!

WOOOOO,
Xiang finally uploaded our long time ago Minds Cafe outing.
And it's only after I threatened to upskirt her if she doesn't.



Ugly Ugly Ugly Game


Harry Potter Cluedo! (secretly, this game is my fav!)






Taboo!






Photo of the day :D



Left off from yesterday:







Hua punched my nose!




Trying to pull Hua's face


Pretty Jing




Hua tried kissing me but too bad.. .! haha





Aberligerski everyone!
Off to bed now.


I got to let it go.
I got to start protecting my heart and soul
Cus I don’t think I’ll survive,
another goodbye.
So I'll just walk away.
It’s gonna hurt so bad, but I know I’m strong
Just walk away.....

No comments: