Thursday, July 16, 2009

It does not do good to dwell on dreams, and forget to live.

Just watched Hei Sei Hui. Fanfan & Hei Re are such a cute couple! And they are the real thing ooooo~! :D

Today was boring and I didn't get to study.
Had tuition with Lester after school. Last one! No more 4-5hrs straight of boring tuition and no more pentagons with Zp hahaha.
Ate my fave Auntie-Anne: Cheese + Sour Cream and Onion for dinner.
I can just imagine Wanning calling me glutton as I eat the pretzels.

I was brave and did my forfeit today!
It is Sharron's turn tomorrow hehe, can't wait.

Yubai changed their backdrop and it is really cool.
I can't wait till lzx comes Singapore for the S.F.C meetup. I hope I manage to take a picture with him! :D And he called a fan to wish her happy birthday on Yubai today, omg so cool! I hope that on my birthday he will do that too.......!

117 Days to start of Alevels!
I'm feeling stress, I am scared I can't complete studying everything on time.
+++++ there's the dreaded GP, my essay evaluation and AQ are so weak that there's no way I can reach an A by November.
But there's nothing else I can do except work hard now right? No point complaining.
Yay, I'm motivated! Expo after school everyday!
JIAYOU! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: