Monday, July 13, 2009

It's time to get started!
Like really really started.
No more time for me to slack and watch as much Yu le bai fen bai or Wo ai hei se hui anymore :(
Biology Revision tests are enough to drive me crazy!
There's so much tested in an hour and twenty mins.
Sigh, so much to study and so little time!

I wish S.F.C will hurry confirm my application so I am eligible to take part in lucky draws. And I pray that when xiao zhu comes sg, it will not clash with prelims or Alevels if not I'll really cry.

I am having a pimple outbreak which is totally driving me crazy and I look so ugly that I have no wish to go to school.

Harry Potter movie is coming out and I am a big fan. I just wish that Fred didn't have to die in the 7th book, Sirius Black and Lily, James Potter have more screen time!

BBQ at Davin's house last friday was honestly fun! Even though I didn't eat much because the guys were tending to the food and who dares to eat what they cook??? Davin's car ride home was fun because he was as reckless as ever and the company was great. They helped me chase away a cat at my doorstep at 12am hahahaha.

Okay I have to get back to studying like now!

No comments: